Give Me A Song

Holla Christmas

~~~~ Bonding Moment ~~~~

Give some LOVE to ME?

Thursday, June 21, 2012

DIY Mask

Free UserbarsI'm in an artsy fartsy mood today...


Am making this mask for my mom, for their masquerade themed Christmas party. I also designed her gown, she'll go as Christine DaaƩ from the Phantom of the Opera and my dad would go as Erik (Phantom of the Opera), can't wait to see them both on their costumes..hihihi...

any who...


What you'll need...

  • Glue gun
  • Metallic decor (almost like sequins without the hole in the middle)
  • Silver paint
  • Glitter glue
  • Paint brush
  • Ready made paper mask
  • Embellishments (crystals, pearls , whatever you feel like using)

I started by drawing on the paper mask with a pencil
then I traced my design with the glue gun.

leave the glue to dry

then

Grab your pain brush then paint the front side of the mask.

While the paint is still wet, put the metallic decor allover the still wet paint.

leave to dry

then

Get your glitter glue and use your paint brush to scatter the glitter glue allover the mask...

then

VIOLA!





Yeah I know December is ity-bity far, but still, I decided to post this now, so that, I dunno maybe I could help some of you with your masks this Halloween. Free Smileys

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment