Give Me A Song

Holla Christmas

~~~~ Bonding Moment ~~~~

Give some LOVE to ME?

Friday, April 20, 2012

An Eat all you can Pizza Feast at Gaisano Mall

Last Saturday my cousins and I went to Gaisano Mall to have our lunch, apparently, I saw a long time friend and I have no recourse but to have a chit-chat with her. Meanwhile, my cousins was strolling around the women section of the department store. We did not realize how time flies and we ended up in Mama Maria’s Pizzeria.
Hawaiian Pizza
We ordered their buy 1 get 1 promo, we chose Hawaiian Pizza and we are astonished to see its big size. Luckily, the niece of my office mate went there so we have divided each cut and all of us had to digest 4 big slices of pizza. I couldn’t swallow it all. I can take as much as 3 slices, he he, such a big appetite.
The rules: no left over and you were not allowed to take it out.  So, we secretly wrap it with the paper and my friend brought it without them noticing it, sound bad eh, instead of living it there I told my friend to give it to his 2 sons for their snack. :)
mmmmmmmmmm.......super busog naman aketzzzzzzzzzz....sana ganito lage ang buhay namin mag pipinsan laging mey food trip after the strooling and shopping sa mall. Kakagutom kaya mag lakad-lakad sa mall lalo na kasama mo mga pinsan mong mga lelatzing kasi ang tagal matapos mag shopping lalo na pag dress...hahai....kaya aketzzzzzzzz after the kalimbang sa mall eh suggest ang beki na mag fangalore oie.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment